9. zoom

你好。
Hello.

在本教程中,我想向您展示一趟或一个重要的点,当您正确启动程序时,只需三行,您就会看到一二三。
In this tutorial, I want to show to you one trip or one important point when you're right up the programs, just three lines, you will see one two three.

我的电脑屏幕完整了。
My complete computer screen is fulfilled.

但是假设你有,例如2009年的TLC计划,那么你需要花很多时间。
But imagine you have, for example, 2009 TLC program, then you need to go up a lot of time.

你需要下去。
You need to go down.

这确实很难,但是你能做什么呢?
It is really hard, but what you can do?

您可以转到您所在的区域,然后可以转到“缩放”,它会自动选择。
You can go to your area and you can go to Zoom and it is selected automatically.

但如果我选择 50% 的预算,好的,如果我说好的,你会看到我的屏幕现在很小,我可以监控我的程序。
But if I select 50 percent budget, OK, and if I say OK, that you will see my screen is now so small and I can monitor my program.

或者,如果您没有看到节拍或联系人,您可以选择,例如,75,或者您可以选择,例如,100000,抱歉,100%,就像这样。
Or if you don't see the beats or contacts you can select, for example, 75 or you can select, for example, 100000, sorry, 100 percentage it like that.

根据这些,您可以将您的编程区域和字母或单词或 TWICE、小或尺寸相加。
According to these, you can add up your programming area and the letters or the words or the TWICE's, the small or size.

好吧,你可以把它弄小一点,也可以把它弄大一点。
OK, you can make it small, or you can make it a little bit big.

据此,这将有助于查看完整的程序或您的编程区域或线路中发生的情况。
And according to this, it will help to to see complete program or what's going on in your programming area or into your lines.

这对于本教程来说非常重要。
This is really important for this tutorial.

我到这里就结束了。
I'm finished here.

在下一个教程中再见?
See you in the next tutorial?